Whether you’re planning a summer party or just want to kick back after work, we have the perfect cocktails (and a mocktail) to boost your spirits. Check out our favorite mixed drinks… and remember, champagne waves are the perfect hairstyle to go with any warm-weather celebration.
1. Patron and pineapple: If you don’t like too much sugar in your drinks, a little Patron Silver with a splash of pineapple could be just the trick. So refreshing and tasty…just be sure to sip slowly!
2. Vodka-grapefruit punch: Combine 2 ounces of vodka with 5 ounces of grapefruit juice. Pour over ice in a rocks glass, and garnish with a little grapefruit peel.
3. Lemon-rosemary gin and tonic: One part gin, three parts tonic…that’ll get you a classic G&T. Add a slice of lemon and a rosemary sprig, and you just got fancier.
4. Frozen peach bellini: At Cuvée, you know we love champagne, and this is the perfect bubbly treat. Puree peach slices from a large jar, then freeze. Then, combine the puree (1/2 cup) with champagne (3/4 cup) and peach schnapps to taste, plus lots of crushed ice. Blend and pour into a champagne flute.
5. Grapefruit-thyme detox water: Mix soda water, grapefruit juice and bunches of thyme for a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up. Add sliced grapefruit as a garnish. Perfect.
Cheers to your best summer yet!