SUMMER, SOLVED: OUR EASY FIXES FOR 5 HOT-WEATHER HAIR PROBLEMS
Hot August temps mean that summer is here to stay for a while... As you gear up for fun during the Labor Day weekend, let us leave you with a couple easy tips featuring Cuvée Champagne Spray and Protective Treatment. Enjoy, Cuvée girls and guys!
1) How do you beat frizz and humidity?
When summer weather tries to take over…sometimes you go with it. Before you head outside, spritz Champagne Spray all over hair for beachy, done-but-undone waves. Reapply as needed and admire.
2) How do you save your hair color from the sun?
To prep for a beach day, spritz Protective Treatment onto wet hair before you go. It’s a multitasking serum spray, which means UV protection, frizz fighting and shine in a single step. Don’t forget your beach hat.
3) Help…CHLORINE! When you can’t avoid chlorine, rinse your hair completely before you go into the pool. Spray Protective Treatment all over. It’s super-lightweight but gives an invisible shield against chemical damage.
4) What’s the best way to save curls in summer?
Our curly girls are loving Champagne Spray! It helps enhance natural curls without drying out the hair or giving it too much volume. Easy.
5) How do you go from work to a weekend away?
Dampen your hair, add some Champagne Spray and braid it during work. When you’re heading out the door, undo the braid and touch up your texture with an iron or a little more spray for definition. You’re ready for fun and photos!
Got other summer hair problems? Ask us here!