What It Is
What it’s not
You won’t find sulfates, parabens or phthalates in anything we do. We think you’ll be pleased to know we don’t test on animals either, which makes us proud to say we’re cruelty-free.
Who It's For
Everyone — all hair types, textures and concerns benefit from this non-greasy Styling Balm. High-performance skincare ingredients including resveratrol, ceramides, and platinum extracts help support healthy scalps and strands regardless of hair type. Provide moisture where hair needs it most. Safe for color- and chemically-treated hair.
How To Use
A little goes a long way. To apply on wet hair, start with a pea-sized amount rubbed between fingertips and palms of hands. Smooth through hair from mid-length to ends, avoiding roots. Coat strands underneath, too. Style with heat tools or air dry. Can also be used on dry hair to create slicked-back looks or as a finishing product to lock in style, tame frizz and flyaways.
- Exclusive Cuvée Complex™ Our very own blend of skincare-grade ingredients including ceramides, resveratrol, truffle extracts, platinum extracts and pea proteins, work to promote scalp and hair health.
- Champagne Extracts including Vitis Vinifera plus a Grapeseed Extract sourced from the Champagne Region of France Known to encourage hair growth, restore strength and shine.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Provides strength and flexibility.
- Amino Acids Helps stimulate hair growth.
- Keratin Smooths the hair shaft, decreasing frizz while helping to create fullness.
- Panthenol/B5 Helps improve hair’s moisture retention so it appears thicker, with more elasticity.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Easily penetrates to help build strength and softness. Adds volume, shine and manageability.
- Hyaluronic Acid Acts like a moisture magnet, with intense hydration and moisturizing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Extract Helps hydrate and treat dry, damaged hair.
- Vitamin E Uses its antioxidant powers to help reduce oxidative stress known to weaken hair follicles.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Polyacrylate, Tuber Aestivum Extract, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Saccharomyces/Grape Ferment Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Colloidal Platinum, Ceramide NG, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Keratin Amino Acids, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Creatine, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Leaves hair full, tamed and shiny.
This stuff is so good. It has really helped calm down the frizz in my hair. I recommend it to all.
Really like this product. The whole line is is great
This stuff is worth every penny! I recommend Cuvée products all over the place.
Absolutely love this product. Got it in one of the everyday kits and have been hooked ever since.
Love the smell when I put it in and that I can smell it all day long. Creates a great texture in next day blow out when applied to ends. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use it.
I've been using the Styling Balm (love being able to throw the travel version in my purse) for flyaways around my hair line. Using a shoulder bag inevitably breaks my hair since it's so long, so I end up with annoying short strands. I apply a tiny bit of Styling Balm on the go to keep them at bay!